Style and Design

Wow I cannot stress how rude these ppl are ordered a sofa and love seat asked the guy if they delivered in my area and he said yes for a charge of 70 dollars called back the next day bc I did not recieve my receipt for my initial purchase and also to find out when my items were supposed to be delivered bc the gentleman told me he would call me back early the next morning and talked to a man and lady who were rude and said the guy was new and I would need to talk to him about him giving me the wrong charged price for shipping I was told it would be 150 for the delivery and that they would not do anything for me the lady told me that could get the new guy to call me back and I asked what would that accomplish because the guy was new she said uh idk I told her it would prolong and refund and waste time she was rude and said what do u want to accomplish in a smug tone and I said I'd just like to get a refund this was thursday of last week and I have yet to get the refund and when I called today they said oh I did it myself and I tried asking a question and was left talking as they hung the phone up on me please do not buy from this company they are not friendly and don't care about you period!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sofa from Where Decorators Go. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Where Decorators Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Where Decorators Go for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Where Decorators Go?

Comments