I ordered the Ryder sectional which I really like.Two of the cushions were incorrect but I fixed them on my own.

I really liked the staff but they didn't follow thru. I was going to order a bedroom but with thier lack of follow up, I guess I will pass. If they would have just fixed the cushions, they would have gotten another big order from me. Hate to say it but be warned.

Again, couch is really nice, not comfortable but looks great and price right on.I had planned on a positive review, hopefully they will follow thru

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Where Decorators Go. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Where Decorators Go to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Where Decorators Go ryder sectional for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Where Decorators Go?

Comments